Thursday, May 14, 2009

Peer Pressure

The often unspoken guide to conformity, peer pressure is a very strong motivation for people.It maintains a state of high spirits, but often at the cost of individual opinions and ways of life. It makes compromises on questions of ethics and principles, a virtual necessity in our life. Many of us occasionally make decisions violating inner convictions,but which unsures our acceptance in a group of our choice. We want to belong to some group coz we dislike standing alone

10 comments:

  1. I prefer to be alone..I am a lonesome guy..I hate mixing with frens..I really hate that.I dont need frens and I am contented with what I am !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW,yours is a nice blog..keep blogging and happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u te nge nge hi chu kan lo tluk lo deuh ani e..nice blog..kepp it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bro'! Welcome to the blog world. Great blog...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is the epicentre of the cruel mob rule. How i hate!!! Let's all be strong alone.... and let there be peace. **Bows**

    ReplyDelete